XanEdu Digital Rights Management Policy
XanEdu Technical Support is Available to Help You
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm Eastern
Saturday and Sunday 12:00pm - 5:00pm Eastern
DigitalRights Management (DRM) is an umbrella term for the concepts and supporting technology needed to protect the ownership rights content.
Features that may be limited or restricted in certain DRM circumstances:
- Highlighting and note taking
- Emailing/sharing of specific content
- A plug-in is NOT required to download or access DRM protected PDFs
- Students who wish to highlight and take notes using a Windows operating system will need to use Adobe Acrobat Professional or Adobe Acrobat Standard
- Students using Adobe Acrobat Reader using a Windows operating system will also be able to highlight and take notes by downloading and installing the free Foxit Reader. Download instructions are available at www2.xanedu.com/Foxit
Click the following links to view detailed instructions for accessing your course materials with Adobe:
Important Adobe Settings to Change
You will see the following the first time you try to open a DRM protected PDF:
Change your Adobe Settings by following these instructions:
Step 1: Open Adobe Reader. Click on "Edit" then "Preferences"
Step 3: Click "Allow" one time only to clear the message.
If you need additional help, please contact XanEdu Technical Support:
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday and Sunday 12:00pm - 5:00pm